Monday, October 10, 2011

2011 christmas card collection

Below are Rice Designs 2011 Christmas Cards! About time, huh?!

If you are interested in ordering, please email me at

ricecustomdesigns@gmail.com

with 'Christmas Card' in the subject line. Please be sure to include the Christmas Card Code which is found on each card sample. Also, be sure to include your family name(s) that you would like printed, along with your shipping address. I will reply to your email with a proof within 3 days. Once the proof is approved, your order will be processed, printed and shipped as quickly as possible.

The majority of my cards range from $1.50 - $1.75. I will be sure to include the card price in your proof.

There is a minimum order of 50. After 50, you may order in quantities of 25. All orders include white standard-size envelopes.

Cards can be ordered from collections 2008 through 2011. These cards are designed to attach a photo print to the card.

If you don't see a card that fits you best, let me know! I can create a custom designed Christmas Card for an added fee.

Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing fall weather - I know we sure have!

Can you believe Christmas is right around the corner?!?!?!? YIKES - lots of shopping to do :)



























































2008, 2009 AND 2010 RICE DESIGNS CHRISTMAS CARD COLLECTION

And I will be posting a few more really fun, cute patterned cards in the next day or two! Be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment